Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Creative Space

I have been creating but cannot show you just yet. A few weeks ago I moved to a bigger space. I moved from a space 3 metres x 1.8 metres with 2 desks and 2 sets of shelves (not much room left) to a 5 x 4 metre bedroom and I just love being in there. I spent many hours over the weekend in my scrap room so it no longer looks like this but will show the tidy photos of when I moved it around.




And now I have added my apron creation from Autumn Escape and found a use for the fan that always seemed to be in the way before.
However now I am on the lookout for a wire mannequin to display other altered pieces but this will do in the mean time. (Still haven't created the strawberries to go on it yet but will!)

Back in March I went to our local Raincliff Retreat weekend (next one coming up in August) and created lots of pages with lovely Prima products. Here is one of my favourites.




This was a first attempt at a spiral paper flower. Must have some more practice but the rugged bits add character - lol.

Until Next time.

Dianne

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Your room is looking gorgeous!! I bet you have trouble leaving, once you get in here Dianne
:-) Your apron is wonderful.

Sonya said...

Forgot to say that I also love your page and your handmade flowers.they look better than the real ones!