Thursday, June 10, 2010

Maud

I am not managing to get much creating done this week but will type a quick post while my scrap room is warming up. It was minus 3 here this morning - ....brrrrrr. Slightly warmer tonight and +2 expected in the morning.

A few weeks ago (before I started my blog) I entered Trina's Challenge at Addicted to Scrap. The challenge was to include journalling, be about yourself and use Prima products. I am not too keen on scrapping photos of myself so chose my 1st car. I had had a trip down memory lane at Easter when I came out of the supermarket to find one (a mm just like I used to have) parked next to me and then we passed heaps of them on our trip to Dunedin. I don't know what become of mine as after a couple of years sitting under a tree DH gave it to the Morris Minor Club along with his Morrie van. Here is the page I came up with.

Materials used - Prima papers, flowers and pearls. I tucked the ownership papers behind the circle with a brad and key attached (not riginal but a replica).

Well must off to the warmed scrap room and make use of it.

Bye for now .. Dianne

2 comments:

Rachel F said...

Awesome layout as usual Diane :-)

Liddy said...

Gorgeous layout, just love it. So pleased I found your blog, so much gorgeous work.