Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Andrea

Today is a special birthday for my sister-in-law, walking companion and friend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA and thank you for always being there and being my motivation for my daily exercise.
This week I was inspired to have a go at the Scrapbook Outlet Friday Sketch Challenge by Vicki Morris and this is what I came up with. The challenge was to follow the sketch and make a card from the left overs (as above).
As I wanted to include the two cute photos I included some hidden journaling which read

"Little girls bring such delight with hearts so warm and smiles so bright"

The other good thing was that I used paper I had in my stash coming up 4 years. I am having a concentrated effort to try and use some of the stashed papers but what I liked then is not necessarily what I like now.

A busy weekend is ahead as tomorrow I am off to an Embellish It Crop in Oamaru and am really looking forward to that so I better go and get packed ready for an early start. I will then return home in time to host a "Vinyl Night" where friends are bringing their favourite LP's along with their favourite food dish of the 70s for a pot luck tea. Should be fun!

Enjoy your weekend. Thanks for visiting.
Dianne

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

wow great card even with a '40' on it lol. once again lovely layout. you cleaver girl