Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Dusty Attic Prize

Wow! How lucky am I? Michelle Grant has finished my layout which was part of my Dusty Attic Prize for the July "Scrap Your Space" contest. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. I sent Michelle a heritage photo of my Great Grandparents and Great Auntie Maud which I had wanted scrapped for some time and she has created this awesome layout .
Michelle used The Paper Loft Papers - Grandmas house range on this layout along with Dusty Attic - Decorative Frame Set DA0437, Mini Sparrows DA0020, Wall Clock DA0263, Skeleton Clock Faces DA0430, Vintage Keys DA0392 & Decorative Trim Set DA0435.
Thanks Michelle and Dusty Attic. It is a real treasure.

Hope your week is going well. Thanks for visiting.
Dianne

4 comments:

Joanne said...

WOW Diane that is gorgeous!!!! Lucky lucky you.

Anonymous said...

You are more than welcome Dianne! It was an honour to scrap such a special photo!!!!
I am so glad you like it!
Hugs
Michelle xxx

Trace said...

Wow, what a great job she did, it's a stunning layout.

Bridgette said...

Man Dianne she has gone an amazing job. you lucky girl