Saturday, January 8, 2011

SCKC Appeal

My pages for the Southern Cross Kids Camp were sent off on Wednesday and it is one of the parcels in Trina's post yesterday.  I am sure they will make the 900 pages for the Dunedin Camp.  Read Trina's blog to see that a Wellington Camp is now going to be held in April so if you have any spare time I am sure they will appreciate receiving some pages. 

A massive clean out of my scrap room took place today and there is now  a bigger table to work on.  Plenty of left over papers were tidied and they will be ideal for making the little 6 x 6 pages.  Here are some of my favourites from this time, and of course they do not have to be complicated like some of these  but they were created when I was up camping and had more time and was enjoying myself in a creative mode.  The last 12 of the 50 pages were created in just two hours so were much simpler.
 

 

 
 
 

 
 
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend.  Thanks for visiting.
Until next time.....

Dianne

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Hi Diane
They are way cool, you are so clever, the kids will love them!!
Catch ya tomorrow night or should I say tonight.
Cheers
Joanne