Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Big Picture

Hi All.  I have been thinking about it for a while and today I have done it - signed up for Nic Howard's Big Picture Colour or is it Colour class.  It's not too late to join in.  I am not sure if I will have time to keep up but it is a 'forever access' class so the information will always be there. 

Today I share a mini book card made for a friend's birthday last week.  I made it from a Teresa Collins Notations memory album kit which had a ringbinder so the pages were punched.  As I didn't want to use ring binders I made my own bindings with folded strips of card (some with punched edges) and sewed them together with a binding technique Kathryn had shared with us as a make and take at an Embellish It crop a while ago.  I then attached the pages inside the bindings and decorated them - six double sided pages in all.
A little Dusty Attic and Tattered Angels chippie  added on the cover.

 The theme was the good times we shared over the past 12 months with little mementoes.  I have just included a couple of pages in this post.
Well that is all for today.  Off to the scrap room to try and create although rather weary tonight.  It's hard to believe we are half way though the year already.

Thanks for visiting.  Until next time....
Dianne

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Hi Dianne
Your album is beautiful and is an awesome birthday present they will love it!!!!
Good on you for joning Nic's class, I gave it some thought but that was all.
Cheers
Joanne

Rachel F said...

Hi Diane

Album is stunning, it will be a huge hit!
Go you for joining Nic's class can't wait to see what other wonderful things you will create :-)