Saturday, April 7, 2012

C.S.I. = Colour Stories Investigate

Have you heard of the CSI Site? It started up about 14 weeks ago and is a challenge site with a difference. 
CSI is a weekly scrapbooking challenge that inspires you to try new colors schemes and to tell your stories. Case Files provide inspiration that will get you thinking about scrapbooking in a whole new way.  CSI is all about inspiration and sharing and, most important, fun! 

Every week I am emailed the new challenge and every week would love to give it a go but the week comes and goes before I get onto it.  However on Case File #8 I finally gave it a go albeit too late to enter but I enjoyed doing it and the style fitted the photos I used.  
 
As part of the 'evidence' I used a transparency over the photo, thus it didn't photograph that well. For the evidence I used the transparency, Stars, something that sparkles and a solid background. For 'the testimony'   I used a 'Foo Fighters' image (star of the show) and a recipe for the details. 


 I loved the Petaloo flowers used.
 So if you are looking for a new challenge - this could be the one for you.

Zac update:  Our precious wee man had a settled night and opened his eyes for his Mum and Dad this morning. 
P.S. - further update at 4.15pm.  Amazing - he was up drinking a bottle at 2pm then moved to the ward.  Last txt "fast asleep and looks just like our wee man again".  You are a little trooper Zac.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  The sun is shining here,  hope it is for you wherever you are too.

Until next time ....
Dianne

1 comment:

Rachel F said...

So pleased the wee man is responding, good luck for the coming weeks. LOVE your foo fighters layout!