Sunday, June 3, 2012

Prima May BAP

May has been and gone!!!  ... and a busy, eventful month it was...   more later.

As I mentioned on an earlier post I had been creating an album for DD#3's 21st birthday.  I used some of the photos to create my entry in the Prima May BAP.

 I used the Prima Sun Kissed collection and felt it worked well with the photos although the photos were not the best quality and I am trying to source the originals to replace them.



 I then made the layout into a double page. 
 
On the 2nd page I cut and punched the bottom border from the same paper as the left page in order to continue the theme.

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.  We are being entertained by our cute little grandson and have enjoyed lots of visitors.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.

Until next time....
Dianne.

3 comments:

Joanne F said...

Hi Dianne
What a cool fun layout, looks fantastic!!! Hope you are taking it easy!!!
Cheers
Joanne

Joanne F said...

Hi Dianne
What a cool fun layout, looks fantastic!!! Hope you are taking it easy!!!
Cheers
Joanne

Francine said...

beautiful layouts- i love that you made it into a double and that Cherish punch is gorgeous too!