Sunday, September 2, 2012

Family

Hi there!  Thanks for stopping by today.  It is a lovely day here and the sun is shining so that makes everyone feel so much better.

I have found a page which I haven't shown on my blog before.  It was one made for DD#3's album and created using the Prima Fairy Belle collection together with other Prima embellishments and flowers.  I just loved the purple flower  as I just felt it made the page and also matched E's dress.  Thank you to my S-I-L A whose stash I raided for some of the flowers.
 The pic was from DD#2's wedding back in 2010.




Just a short post today - I have tidied my scrap room after a creative session last night, photographed projects and now I am off to enjoy the sunshine for a walk, then some lawn mowing is planned.  Lots of ideas spinning around for my next layout so hopefully some time tonight for creating.  I have a feeling the weekend is not going to be long enough again!!!

Until next time....

No comments: