Saturday, October 13, 2012

Smiles

Happy Weekend.  Thank you for stopping by my blog today. 

Smiles are proof of everyday miracles is the Prima felt iron on I used on the September BAP entry.  I was digging fairly deep into my stash this time.  Here is the sketch

For some time now the Prima BAP entries have been getting progressively artsier so I decided to put a bit of modelling paste on my entry with a Crafter's Workshop mask.  I still need to gain a lot of confidence in this area as I still like to make the most of the patterned papers without covering it all up. Here is my entry which is the sketch rotated to suit the paper and photo.



The scalloped frame is from a Cherry Lynn die I was having trouble with.  The centre would not cut out so I trimmed off the good bits and used it as a frame.  
This entry did not achieve a mention but pop over to Prima and see the wonderful artsy pages that have been created. 

This very wet patch of weather is very suited to scrapbooking and I am hopeful to get to the scrap room after a couple of jobs in town.  I am almost back in action mobile phone wise - just need to see if the info on the sim card is not damaged so it could be transferred to the new one.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Until next time....




1 comment:

Trace said...

It's a beautiful layout Dianne. Hope you have a productive day, snuggled up inside, with all this rain about.