Sunday, December 30, 2012

Something New

After a month of 'blogging and creative absence" I need something to kick start my mojo and decided the Lili's Little Fairies challenge might be a good start.  An engagement - a new status, new promise of intention to marry.  I created this card with a Lili of the Valley image cut out, Prima 'Tea Thyme' patterned papers, Wild Orchid paper heart and Wild Orchid lace, flowers and leaves.  Punching was with a Martha Stewart Punch. 

 Oh and I tucked in some little resin flowers below.





It has sure been a full on month since my last post as end of year at work is always ultra busy.  I finished on the 19th and then it was full on getting organised for the family coming for Christmas, then Christmas and lots of fun with my dear GS whom I babysat for a whole day and night and he was a perfect wee man.   They all left on Friday so yesterday was Crash day (even had to have an afternoon nap).  I am not sure of the plans for the next two weeks as DH is working but hopefully some R & R and creativity will be on the agenda.  With some new photos processed yesterday I am looking forward to getting into my scrap room for a play.

Here is a sneak peek of one of the photos I intend to scrap soon.
I hope your festive season went well and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Until next time.......


3 comments:

Trace said...

Gosh Dianne, what a gorgeous photo - you don't need much more than that to get inspired! I love how in the holidays you can have the odd afternoon nap or two...:-)

Belated Christmas greetings to you, and here's wishing you a wonderful 2013.

Francine said...

Gosh that is such a beautiful photo- i am looking forward to seeing how you scrap that one!!

Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas- have a fantastic New Year and a relaxing holiday

Francine

Joanne F said...

Hi Dianne
Love your card, such a cute idea to cut around the LOTV picture.

I have to agree with the others, that photo is soooo cute!!!! I can't wait to see it on a layout.

Cheers
Joanne