Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Romance Novel meets Engraver Collection

.... Well they were the Prima collection papers I used on this card.  Quite enjoying this versatile style of card which is great for including a voucher in.

My Dad turned 79 last Saturday and this is the card I made him.  In his working life he was once a telegram boy and mostly a Printer so the paper collections were quite apt really.

and some closeups of the embellishment collection - mainly Prima with two added extras.
 The inside pocket
  ... and pocket with gift
 and a side view. 
 I thoroughly enjoyed playing with these two collections and will be playing more with the 'Engraver Collection' as part of my design team work for Embellish It.

Embellish It is planning a day crops in Timaru on 16 March and Oamaru on 17 March.  Please let Joanne know by this Sunday if you wish to attend.  Would love to see you there.   Best wishes to Joanne, Sean, and Cristy as they build up to Cristy's big day this Saturday.  Fingers crossed for a beautiful weather day for your wedding.

I am hoping for some more creative time next weekend.  I made two birthday cards last week and a wedding project this week which I will share when I can.   Last weekend was spent in Dunedin babysitting my DGS who was an absolute delight. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I hope your week is going well

Until next time......



3 comments:

Brenda said...

Ohhh Gosh I love this card you have done a super job bet your Dad was chuffed with it..

Francine said...

what a fabulous card- you are so clever - your dad must have been very impressed too!

Trace said...

Wow Dianne, that's one amazing card!