Thursday, September 5, 2013

"Making Music" with Prima

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope your week is going well. 

At the same time I was creating the August Prima BAP I created this page for the NZPaper Chase August Challenge which has also become the September one.  The layouts make a complimentary double using Prima Fairy Flora papers.  The flags are off a newer range.

Sonya had provided a sketch and then it was joined with the Stamping Up Challenge. 

Here is my take.
 
  The Stamping Up part of the challenge was to use favourite stamping techniques.  Really I am not much of a stamper but used a Kaiser stamp and Prima Chalk Ink to add the blended pattern to the page below and a Prima flourish stamp on the one below that.

 Prima canvas lettering was inked to blend with the page
 And below the events of a farm yard visit recorded together.   I printed the journalling on vellum and attached to the Prima chippie.  Lots of liquid pearl dots were added to add texture and bring the pages together.



Sonya's sketch above.  I liked the way multi photos could be used. 

Bother I have just realised I forgot to take a photo of the card I made the other night.  Might have to borrow it back lol. I was pleased with the end result - it was created with Prima Lyric paper. 

EMBELLISH IT CROPS
The next crops are to be held in Timaru (Highfield School) on Saturday 14 September and Oamaru on Sunday 15 September.  If you wish to join in with any of these crops email Joanne to book your space.  

I will be tutoring a class "It's Engraver Time" using the Prima Engraver Collection on the Saturday.  We will play with lots of tecniques to create two separate but complimentary pages.   ... some sneak peeks.

Well once again I want to go to my scrap room but am so tired at 8.15 p.m. However the new Prima Delight Collection may inspire me. 

Bye for now.  

Until next time....
Dianne


1 comment:

Trace said...

Beautiful layout Dianne and the sneak peak looks like it would be a great class as well.