Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hidden Treasure - Gran

WOW - posting for a third day in a row and the final reveal (for now) of creations made with the new Kaisercraft "Hidden Treasure" range available from Joanne of Embellish It.

This time I did not follow a sketch as this shaped paper is already so well embellished with a border and embossing that not a lot else is needed.

 I felt the paper was perfect for the colours in the photo of my Great Gran taken in the 1970s. The verse is a rubon from the collection .
 I added some special tatted lace (the last piece of this which I reserve for special layouts).  Gran was a 'tatter'.  ...and I have finished the trim with you guessed it - some liquid pearls.  I can't seem to do a project without them these days. Ideal when you just need that something else.

Well that is short and sweet today and I am not likely to be back this week as I will have my hands full taking care of and having fun with DGS.

Thanks so much for visiting today.  Would love to know you have been by leaving a comment.

Until next time...
Dianne


3 comments:

Megs said...

what a beautiful layout! I love that you have included tatting, what a treasure!

Rachael Funnell said...

OH! I love what you have done with this KC range.... BEAUTIFUL layout!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful and special layout!!